Physics of Atomic Nuclei

PN
Peggy Norris
Thu, Apr 23, 2015 9:36 PM

Hi Everyone,

We will be giving a Physics of Atomic Nuclei workshop in Brookings this summer, July 27-31. Preference will be given to teachers who have not taken this workshop previously (Vermillion (2008), Aberdeen (2010), Lead (2012, 2013)). We received Title 2 funding for this workshop, which requires that only classroom teachers in middle school or high school are eligible to receive funds to attend.

A flyer is attached with a link to the registration form.

Thanks,

Peggy Norris

Sanford Underground Research Facility

(605)-722-5049

pnorris@sanfordlab.org

Hi Everyone, We will be giving a Physics of Atomic Nuclei workshop in Brookings this summer, July 27-31. Preference will be given to teachers who have not taken this workshop previously (Vermillion (2008), Aberdeen (2010), Lead (2012, 2013)). We received Title 2 funding for this workshop, which requires that only classroom teachers in middle school or high school are eligible to receive funds to attend. A flyer is attached with a link to the registration form. Thanks, Peggy Norris Sanford Underground Research Facility (605)-722-5049 pnorris@sanfordlab.org
PN
Peggy Norris
Fri, Apr 24, 2015 7:49 PM

Sorry for the multiple e-mails, but I made a mistake on the flyer in the link for the registration form. The correct link is

http://pan2015reg.questionpro.com/

Peggy

Sorry for the multiple e-mails, but I made a mistake on the flyer in the link for the registration form. The correct link is http://pan2015reg.questionpro.com/ Peggy ________________________________ From: Peggy Norris Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2015 3:36 PM To: teachers@lists.sanfordlab.org Subject: Physics of Atomic Nuclei Hi Everyone, We will be giving a Physics of Atomic Nuclei workshop in Brookings this summer, July 27-31. Preference will be given to teachers who have not taken this workshop previously (Vermillion (2008), Aberdeen (2010), Lead (2012, 2013)). We received Title 2 funding for this workshop, which requires that only classroom teachers in middle school or high school are eligible to receive funds to attend. A flyer is attached with a link to the registration form. Thanks, Peggy Norris Sanford Underground Research Facility (605)-722-5049 pnorris@sanfordlab.org